- Amazon’s first ever Small Business Awards acknowledge third-party sellers who exemplify the some mixture of firm narrative, product choice, and buyer obsession.
- The 18 finalists vary from industrial manufacturing groups to solo-preneurs, based mostly in 12 states throughout the US.
- Business Insider requested every of them to share their keys to profitable entrepreneurship, and for his or her really useful instruments and assets that hold them on their sport.
- Amazon prospects can signal into their accounts and vote till midnight on November eight, and the winners will likely be introduced in mid-December.
- Here you may discover hyperlinks to our tales. You can learn all of them by subscribing to BI Prime.
More than 1,300 companies nominated themselves for Amazon’s Small Business of the Year awards, and these finalists are eligible for a prize package deal price an estimated $80,000. The perks embrace devoted account administration, promoting and promotion help, and a go to to the Seattle HQ.
Voting is dwell till midnight (PST) on November eight, so examine the finest third-party sellers and vote for your favorites earlier than the deadline.